This month we’re focussing on all things woolly for Wovember!
And I’m using a slightly different format – more chat from me about recent event in the Irish Crafting scene. I’d really appreciate if you’d comment in the shownotes to let me know what you think.
The main items discussed this episode are:
- the winner of our giveaway from Episode 7. Thanks to everyone who entered a review on iTunes or Stitcher and to those who took the trouble to give me feedback – positive and negative – it all makes me better, right?
- The Knitting & Stitching Show in the RDS
- “Olann And” a new magazine about Fibre and Craft in Ireland
- Wovember – what is it?
- An interview with Diarmuid Commins, the man behind “S-Twist Wool“
Other items I mention during this episode are:
- Tascam mic
- Bossjock Podcasting App
- Audacity audio editing software
- Coolree Yarn
- Sliabh na mBan or Slievenamon the song
Items discussed while chatting to Diarmuid are:
- Fibre & Fleece Source Book
- Camphill Communities of Ireland
- John Ruskin
- The Donegal Shop in Stephen’s Green Centre, Dublin
- This Is Knit, Powerscourt, Dublin
- O’Maillie’s House of Style, Galway